Re: registry mechanic

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:52:14 -0400

Version 5.2?  Do you know how long I could use the trial version?  I just
downloaded it and I would be willing to write some scripts for it, but I
want to make sure I would have at least thirty days to write them, smile.
As I don't want to actually have to purchase the program, smile.
Debbie
  From: Matt

      Hello. I use registry mechanic to clean my system registry. While this
program is mostly accessible with the jaws cursor, I was wondering if any
scripts exist that would make it a bit more user friendly. If anyone has any
suggestions or information I'd be greatful. thanks.