Re: registry mechanic

  • From: "Matt" <msoct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:53:18 -0500

No I haven'[t tried the upgrade yet, because like you I don't want to deminish
what accessiblilty there is.
    From: Matt

        Hello. I use registry mechanic to clean my system registry. While this
program is mostly accessible with the jaws cursor, I was wondering if any
scripts exist that would make it a bit more user friendly. If anyone has any
suggestions or information I'd be greatful. thanks.