reg scrub xp

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:18:33 -0700

you know we have on the jfw lite page that program reg scrub xp. Well it doesn't seem to clean out the registry. I have run it a bunch of times and still I find programs like word perfect and America online and Norton all of which I uninstalled and even though I picked select all problems button and fix all selected problems button there are still. I wonder why that is. I have been in regedit and been exporting them to my documents and saving them there and deleting them from the registry that way.

my web site
www.11954.com/gomes
phone 720-747-4990