Jaws and burning with Textaloud questions?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:23:28 -0800

Hi all, have been listening to all the different things said about text
aloud with jaws users and it sounds pretty good. But I need to know
something here?
Let's say I bring up my document as usual in Word, make changes and so
forth. Of course there are all kinds of ,, ., ?, !'s and :; and so forth
in the document. Now if I burn this with the Text aloud program, do those
voices read all the
punctuation marks or is there certain settings that tell the voices only
to read certain things?
Or is the basic set up done in Jaws, with no or some
punctuation marks?
Do the burned copies really read well?
Does Jaws work ok with this program?
Take care all and thanks!