reading using say all and selecting text using jaws

  • From: "paul faucheux" <pf112781@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 17:53:51 -0500

hey this is paul. I am having a problem reading text using say all and
selecting text using the selection commands. when ever I try to select text or
use the say all command alltext based app. I also have the same issue using say
all. can any one help. if so please call me at 1-985-467-4018. or skype me at
pf112781584. Ihift down or up arrow. this occurs in any  get is