reading by word with JAWS 8

  • From: "Mitch Mitchell" <mitch709@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:02:36 -0700

Hi everyone,

My name is Gene Mitchell, although I prefer Mitch.  Recently I upgrraded to JFW
8, but am having problems whenn reading word-by-word.

When I use the JAWS key in combinnation with the left or right arrow keys, I
don't have any prroblems.  However, when I use CTRL with the arrow keys the
trouble stargts.

The vfirst few worrds are read just fine, but then JAWS starts announcingg the
key combination I am using instead of the word, each time I press the key
combination,.

I hope that I have explained myself clearly enough.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Mitch