quicken and jfw revisited

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:42:32 -0500

Hi, listers, I know this is a subject that has been visited repeatedly, and
now, I need info on it.  I've been using Quicken 2003 with JFW 6.0, and I found
out that the 2003 version is the latest version they support.  This is very
disturbing news to me and I've already written to
suggestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx about this.  As it stands now, with my
banking merging with another, I have just downloaded banking transactions for
my check register for the last time in the foreseeable future unless JFW
supports quicken 2005 or 2006.  Any help and advice would be most appreciated,
and you can email privately if you want at jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks
bunches and have a blessed day.