questions about roxio, dll files and window upgrade

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:32:58 -0400

Hi everybody,

Can someone please assist me with few of these questions? First, where can I
find the JAWS scripts for the roxio easy cd creator? Can someone again please
walk me through on how to burn a cd using roxio?

My next question is about the dll file extention. I am currently using windows
2000. I was trying to remove the win fixer 2005 from my computer. I went to the
add and remove software from the settings menue. I was able to remove the win
fixer 2005 from add and remove software successfully, at least JAWS said so.
When I'd reboot my computer, the win fixer still came up. I once again went to
the c drive, in to program files, and selected the win fixer 2005. There were
about 37 files in that folder. I was able to remove about 27 of them, but
still, there were about 10 files left that I couldn't get rid of. All of these
are the dll files. Everytime I hit the shift delete keys, jaws said something
like, cannot delete because the file is being used. That's something I don't
like about windows 2000. I am asking the xp users on the list, will I have the
same problem when upgrading to windows xp then? Is it hard to upgrade, and
where can I get the directions on how to upgrade?

Thanks, I hope my questions are clear enough, so that everyone can understand
them. I know I have too many questions to ask. I would be very thankful for any
suggestions you can give me regarding these problems.

Sincerely,

Vy Pham