question on how to get Jaws to say this right

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 08:40:40 -0500

Hi All,
Several times each day the medical transcription company that I work for
sends out updates to let us know how much work there is left to do and
along with that they tell us the date and time of the oldest report on the
system.  They write that for example as
10-6/12:07 which is supposed to be 10/06, or October 6, at 12:07, but Jaws
reports it as 10 June 12 2007.  What, if any, changes can I make in the
configuration manager or elsewhere to allow Jaws to read it the way that it
is supposed to be read?  I checked and I have my date set to some
translation in the configuration manager if that gives anybody some clue.

Thanks.
Troy