question about using jaws to send somebody a link

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 10:46:13 -0500

Hi, I'm using internet explorer 8 with jaws and have been trying to send
somebody a link.  So far I've been unsuccessful and I've routed jaws to pc and
tried left and right clicking and selecting the link.  I can get to the link
but I can't seem to copy and send it.  Any suggestions?  Also, when I try and
hit control c to copy the selected text, it gives me a contact menu with
options for managing tabs.  Thanks in advance for any help with this.  Have a
blessed day.