Re: question about using jaws to send somebody a link

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:05:40 -0400

I wonder if I'm missing some points in this thread, having come to it late.

1. When I copy an entire webpage, I simply press control-a for "highlight all"
and then control-c for "copy."

2. When I want to copy the address of the webpage I'm on for forwarding, I just
press two commands: alt-d, then control-c. Insert-d places focus in the address
field and keeps it there. someone else mentioned F6, which does the same thing.