Re: purchasing dectalk express

  • From: "J. Black" <underconstruction1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:02:02 -0800

I have 3 older express cards. Still work fine.

Interested? shoot me off an email and I am sure we can work something out.

I myself still use elooquence. though I like the dec, tired of setting them up. Enjoy elloquence.

but I've got a couple, can certainly get one off to you.

Juliank

----- Original Message ----- From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>