Re: problems with clock in Vista

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:53:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Lisa,

just in case you can't find the settings in Vista's Date and Time dialog which
other people have already referred to:

Daylight saving setting:
1. On the date and time page, press the change time zone button.
2. The time zone settings dialog opens. Make sure that the time zone combo box
is set to your time zone, then make sure that the automatically adjust...
checkbox is checked.

Syncing with internet time server:
1. On the Internet time page, press change settings, and get through the user
account control.
2. Internet time settings dialog opens. The Synchronize with internet time
server check box should be checked.

David.