mouse overs with Jaws

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:22:41 +0200

Hi All

a web programmer is going to provide a link on a able body swimming website
to go to disabled stuff.

They make use of "on Mouse overs" which somehow does not always work as it
should when using Jaws (press:  ctrl, insert enter; get text change
dialogue; press j + number where the text has changed and enter).

How  can I explain to them that we prefer not "click on mouse overs", but a
simple link where one can only use the enter key to go where one wants to
go?

The example website is:

http://cga.sportza.co.za

On this one they use the "on mouse overs";   It does not always work for me,
but maybe the problem lies with me?

Thanks.

Renette