Re: problem with list box on webpage

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:47:11 -0500

This is a challenge. I've tried the methods others have suggested. The only way I can advance and stay on the same page with this list box is to place the virtual cursor next to it, press the left mouseclick button (slash on the numpad), and arrow don or up once. The left click puts the box in forms mode and arrowing down takes you out of forms mode, but it accomplishes two things. It moves you one step in the box and keeps the same page open. I had then to arrow down five or six times to return to the list box because the virtual cursor focus had changed. But once I got into a rhythm, I was able to look at five or six items in pretty quick succession.

Agreed, this isn't good. But if the information is critical, this approach is a way, though clumsy, of gaining access.

Perhaps someone can suggest a better method or build on this left mouseclick beginning.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>

The web site is:

http://charms.jjkent.com/index.aspx?categoryID=21&search=&page=3