problem with list box on webpage

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 07:54:11 -0700

I'm trying to use a list box on a web page, and every time I arrow up or
down, it automatically opens the new page, and I can't browse through the
list box. I tried opening the list box like a combo box with alt down arrow,
but it doesn't help. How can I arrow through a list box on this web page
without it jumping to the next item on the list automatically? Thanks.

Vicki