Re: problem with forms mode

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 23:16:01 -0500

on the other hand, when I go to:
http://www.mail2web.com
it works perfectly.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: problem with forms mode

Hi,
I've used hotmail and msn mail, which are essentially the same, and have
concluded that editing messages online is really, really aggravating. So,
the solution really is quite simple. I just fill in the address and subject
info, then do my message text in notepad, copy the whole mess to the
clipboard and paste it into the text area for hotmail, msn or whatever.
Works like a champ.

Tom