Re: problem with Microsoft Update website

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 07:06:12 +0200

Hal,

I don't have problems like you but only don't good luck to get in to the window
update website and there, I can not view the page properly.
So, I think that we talk here about two different problems.
to enable activex controls you have to press in this website alt+n for
information bar and then, right click and see there the option to run activex
control, it was at least in my case.

Thanks

Moti