problem with Microsoft Update website

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jawslite list <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:33:10 +0200

Hi friends,

  I've reformatted my pc and installed fresh XP PRO.
So, I had to check and install all the priority updates.
I did it but in the last two days, I have problems with the website:
Microsoft update and I get a message of a problem and error:
0x80075efd or something like that and there I found a link that gave me some
instructions to solve this problem but, I didn't have good luck yet.
I must clear that I don't have any problems with other websites but with this
one, of Microsoft Update.
I remembered that I enabled the activex control to run there at the beginning
as recommended by Microsoft.
Any help
Thanks

Moti