Re: pop up blocker and servis pack2

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 07:35:09 -0800

before you download anything,
press alt t, for tools
down arrow to pop up blockers sub menu,
right arrow
press enter turn off pop up blocker
then try and down load,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 11:56 PM
Subject: pop up blocker and servis pack2

Hi when I go too download a fial after putting service pack 2 on.
Jaws won't tell me ware the check box is, so I can download the fial and
check it so it won't keep coming up. UnlesI want the pop up blocker too?

How can I make this thing work differently so I can adjust that too
happened.So I can turn the  pop up blocker on or off, or uncheck or check
the box.

"Why "do "bad "things "Happen "to "good "people!

!With love always from Joseph.