pop up blocker and servis pack2

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 02:56:10 -0500

Hi when I go too download a fial after putting service pack 2 on.
Jaws won't tell me ware the check box is, so I can download the fial and check
it so it won't keep coming up. UnlesI want the pop up blocker too?

How can I make this thing work differently so I can adjust that too happened.So
I can turn the  pop up blocker on or off, or uncheck or check the box.

"Why "do "bad "things "Happen "to "good "people!

!With love always from Joseph.