Re: pending requests

  • From: "James Scholes" <jamesscholes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:37:32 -0000

While focused on the contact list, maximise the window by pressing alt and
space, followed by the letter x. Then, rout your Jaws cursor to the pc cursor,
and hit ctrl home to get to the top of the window. Arrow down until you here
"you have <x> pending requests", where "x" is the number of requests. Hit home,
followed by ctrl right arrow, then do a Jaws left click. A page should load,
showing your requests. From here, you should revert to using the pc cursor,
then use it like any normal page in internet explorer or other web browser.
HTH
James