RE: page break:

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:31:31 -0400

What software are you using (ms word for instance?)  Why do you think
deleting a page break would delete the document (they don't have
anything to do with one another, so it's hard to understand your
problem).

Please try again to explain your concern.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission