Re: page break:

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:33:58 -0500

I missed the version of JFW you are using.  I am using 9.0.2152, not quite the
latest version.  I put a hard page break in an MS Word 2003 document, and JFW
announced it when cursoring down a line at a time and in Say All mode.  Are the
books in Word format?  Do you have the option in the Verbosity menu to detect
page breaks turned on?

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx