Re: overheating

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:29:03 -0500

a computer processor running jaws will over heat no more than one not
running jaws all things being equal.  Over heating results not from work but
from improper cooling unless there is something rong with the processor If
your processor is over heating, you might want to see if either the fan or
the processor has become defficient in some way.