Re: outlook 2003 or 2007 with jfw 10 or 11?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:04:23 -0800

Yes, I'm currently using Office 2007 and Outlook 2007. The ribbon is not
graphic, but just laid out like a miniature dialog with seemingly random
placement of the elements. The ribbon will change its characteristics based
on what your cursor is currently pointing to.

Note that in Outlook 2007 there is *no* ribbon when you're in the folder,
list, and calendar areas. Only when you're reading or composing a message.
Sort of a bi-polar personality.

Dave