RE: out look 2003 attachments and jaws 6.20

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:05:59 -0600

Hi,
Not sure about the release levels, but I use either:
opening the context menu by pressing the key to the left of the right
control key.
Then arrow down to View Attachments and press enter.
You can then go up and down the list of attachments, pressing enter to open
each one.

Or using insert A from with in the email will take you to the attachments.
You can then press enter on them to open.
Barbara Anne