RE: on screen keyboards that work with jaws?

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:03:18 -0800

hi I can inable it but no use from the keybaord.  my idea is to use a jaws
script where everything you can type is a link and you can just tab to it
and hit the space bar. that way you can use the computer with one fingur.
the lady in question is unable to use voice dictation.  she is also on a
limited bugjet.

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related
web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

If you are looking for customized one on one software training and friendly
and knowledgeable technical support for very cheap rates then visit my
website and click on the training and tech support link.