Re: on mouse over

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:40:17 -0700

Just as an addendum to Jerry's helpful contribution, the mouse over topic is
given a place of its own in the Freedom Scientific tutorial called Surf's
Up. Right there on the FS Web site, I believe as a link under the Jaws
Central section. It's a tutorial that has you go through the steps and
explains how to do it.

Having said that, I should also confess that I found the procedure so much
of a hassle, at least as it was explained there, that after working with the
tutorial and trying my best to absorb the technique, I never again paid
attention to these page elements, hoping that much of what they presented
was information that was relatively extraneous, or self-evident, or
redundant. But mileage may vary, as they say, depending on your temperament.