office 2007 and vista training materials

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:00:12 -0800

Two sources for such training materials.  One is free:
the JAWS 9 basic training daisy and mp3 materials, and the extra daisy anbd
mp3 file on Vista.  These are in the JFW training headquarters.  For $125,
Kathy Ann Murtha has probably a good text on Vista, which covers some
office, on her site, www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com.

Dean