JAWS and office 2007

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS users list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:13:16 -0800

Hi:

does anyone know if there is any training available for JAWS and office 2007 on
the net? like a daisy book? I was looking in the training section and saw some
mp3's but nothing about office. I just got office 2007 installed on my laptop
and was hoping to find something online that talk more about it, like with
Vista. I will also start looking in the JAWS help as I'm sure that will help me
as well but I wanted to know if there was any additional information that i
could use.

Patricia