Re: odd windows script message

  • From: "Chrissy" <Chrissy31170@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:33:41 +0200

hi all,
For a few days now I have had (when shutting down or starting windows) a very odd message from jaws. he says something like "cannot read script system object, object"...and then..."not available".

I do not know what this means or how to fix it, nor do I know which script it refers to. I can never understand the entire thing because windows shuts down before jaws finishes it. I am also having to reinstall the entire laptop today (the script announcement probs are on my pc) because of ad aware screwing up the entire system. what a day! so, please if anyone can help me at least with the script thingie, I would really appreciate it. thisother thing I can do myself. I know a while back someone wrote in with same problem, but i cannot find those messages in the archive as I don't remember if this was here or on another list:(

so again, thanks in advance for any tips on how to tackle this.
take care,
chrissy