Re: not receiving messages from Kurzweil

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 18:22:12 -0000

I will try to explain, being unable to hear Jaws say " an email recipient on moving between Ocr through Jaws to email, thought Jaws was in poor shape and as I see a big patch is now in, but had I seen the Post before I wouldn't have called in an Engineer to see what was wrong, for that I had to pay a £100 I would have understood it was not Jaws, mind you it could have been of course all these Patches? so soon? worrying,as for someone's caveat emptor beware, did he mean Jaws? Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/26/2009 10:08 AM

I wish I had seen the message before I have just paid a mainstream engineer
to try and see what is wrong, he was unable to fix,and for days I have been
waiting for feedback from kurzweil, on other hand he did get back my
internet connection lost on  my desktop on Sunday and my laptop  since early
yesterday, on the plus side I have downloaded a patch for Jaws 11  and the
engineer who as mentioned is a mainstream engineer want to turn  the
download off when he heard the toc toc of Jaws coming in, and winpatrol
bark, he was of the opinion that updates are not good for the health"! and I
told him  do not stop anything I am living in hope,  that cost me £100 in
all, Oh for an engineer who knows a bit about assistive tech Dorothy

Alternative archives located at: