Re: not receiving messages from Kurzweil

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:46:12 -0000

Well the answer is we are in a pickle,since Jaws and email client and Ocr all have to work in harmony so desperate did I get I phoned their office and got a "closed for the holidays, remember three big releases all came in together, Jaws 11, windows 7 and K 12 and and at a time of most need for support one is shut or gone wrong,I am not interested in the TV or the sport just got to deal with the mail and export it out all essential things the trimmings can come later I had No trouble at all downloading Jaws yesterday, took time on laptop rattled in on dell with windows 7, last month when downloading Jaws 11 my old desktop failed,did a Blue screen and died,hence am trying to learn windows 7 Jaws 11 and cope with ocr first release in nearly 3 years. not an excuse just to ask for patience Thanks Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/26/2009 10:08 AM

I wish I had seen the message before I have just paid a mainstream engineer
to try and see what is wrong, he was unable to fix,and for days I have been
waiting for feedback from kurzweil, on other hand he did get back my
internet connection lost on  my desktop on Sunday and my laptop  since early
yesterday, on the plus side I have downloaded a patch for Jaws 11  and the
engineer who as mentioned is a mainstream engineer want to turn  the
download off when he heard the toc toc of Jaws coming in, and winpatrol
bark, he was of the opinion that updates are not good for the health"! and I
told him  do not stop anything I am living in hope,  that cost me £100 in
all, Oh for an engineer who knows a bit about assistive tech Dorothy