Re: no window is active

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 02:51:56 -0700

Thanks Blake. I didn't realize that Jaws was actually focused on a minimized app till I tried the control+jaws+f1 combination to get more information.
I'm coming from WindowEyes which would say the name of the program that is minimized.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It could, but every time you switched applications you'd be taken to the desktop. This is because there is a brief moment when there isn't any window in focus.