RE: no go jaws 11 install

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:09:34 -0700

Yes, you are told that but, don't it will stop the older version when it
needs to do so, I never shut it down first.

Is your virus program popping up a message?  Could a firewall be popping up
a message?

I initially had a problem installing on my computer running Vista Home
because my antivirus program was running a scan, I forgot to check it first.
Once that finished 11 installed but I did have to give it permission.

Rose Combs

rosecombs@xxxxx