Re: no go jaws 11 install

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:12:25 -0600

hmmm, jaws 10 will not speak when installing a newer version because it takes over. but its probably the mirror driver that's not signed and the system is asking to continue anyway or cancel.

Legend has it that on Sunday 11/22/2009 04:35 PM, Dave Carlson said:
Suggest you re-install JAWS 10 and then have it speaking through the JAWS 11 install. You can have several versions of JAWS installed simultaneously -- no need to remove the previous one, and frankly I don't advise doing so. You may need to go back if the current one is buggy.

Dave