Re: new member from Oz

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 21:33:41 +1300

Hi Jim!

I can only say their strategy has changed since I last wrote them. I sincerely regret your experience that has been different than my own. I suppose you wrote to either softwaresupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or even just support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx While that should have been sufficient to get you the help you require and deserve, please indulge me one additional avenue that you might consider. Send an Email relating your experience to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and dealer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and see if you can get them to clarify things. I'm in no way questioning your integrity or truthfulness. I'd be interested in hearing what results. Feel free to mail me privately if you wish. My address is wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx

All their information says they offer support. No where do they say it is subject to any geographic condition. That is why I believe they deserve every opportunity to see that you are served to the same degree afforded any other customer.

Cheers,
Dave