Re: new jaws 6.1 on acbradio

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:57:01 -0700

With all the ranting, I didn't answer your question, no virus found by avg, no
adverse affects were felt by opening and extracting the zip archive.  It didn't
allow you any controll over where to place the files and sort of stops once
completed with out the usual happy unziped message.  It's really just one big
mp3