Re: AOL and IE

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:55:56 -0500

I used a free subscription that came with my laptop last time on vacation, 1
of those few free months,  of course I'd never pay that price for that
service but all you do is bring up IE from the desktop or in the programs
menu,  or just hit start menu, then hit R for run and put the web address in
there and it will use IE to get to the site.