Re: needing help with easy cd creator

  • From: "david the wild-thing" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 07:53:00 -0400

Hi, I don't think there's a repair feature in Easy CD Creator. However, are
you sure, that the tunes your trying to burn to Cd, are complete? I've had
experience, where the burning process was going fine, and then I got the
same error as you, don't send buttons or send error report buttons. Then I
checked and sure enough, one of the tunes was incomplete.