RE: navigating the callendar in Outlook

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:15:41 -0700

you errow left and right to move from day to day. Do this in the month view.
When you get to a day and it says x appointments with x being the number of
appointments then hit tab and that puts you in the time window then errow up
and down to read the times and appointments. When you are on an appointment
hit enter and it will open in the appointment window to modify or just read
all the info. When finished with doing that hit enter on the save and close
button in the tool bar, or go to file and close.

hth

  _____