navigating the callendar in Outlook

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:47:12 -0700

Hi:

I've always dreaded the Outlook callendar but need to start using it. I hear
that it is very accessible with JAWS, and when checking the JAWS help in 6.2 it
says that I can use the right and left arrows to navigate the days, and the up
and down arrows to navigate the time slots within that day. this is using
Office XP. I am able to navigate through the days, but not the time slots. at
home, using JAWS 8 and Outlook 2003 (the student addition) I am only hearing
JAWS say no appointments. what, may I ask, helps to make this callendar more
accessible? I've also looked in the keyboard manager and haven't found anything
useful. I have my auto preview and reading panes turned off.

any help much appreciated.

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx