Re: myspace and jfw

  • From: David Mehler <dave.mehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 21:34:20 -0500

Hi,
Thanks. That should help. Unfortunately, i do have to use myspace in
this instance, even though i use facebook and prefer it myspace is
what is needed.
I appreciate the jfw help with the stylesheet, i thought there was a
jfw setting i think it was under verbosity settings somewhere where
page refreshes would be ignored, i might be wrong on that. If that is
true i wonder if it's possible to make it site specific?
Thanks.
Dave.