myspace and jfw

  • From: David Mehler <dave.mehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:09:45 -0500

Hello,
I'm going to ask two jfw-related questions on this, and then request
that anything nonjfw come to e privately.
I'm trying to use myspace with jfw specifically v10. I'm having two
issues: first, is the fact that the site seems to utilize many frames
and as a result isn't reading well and appears overwhelming with what
i want to find. My second point is that some of the frames appear to
use some kind of javascript don't know if that's what it is but it
keeps updating itself and everytime it does jfw refreshes and i loose
focus. Any fixes appreciated.
If anyone is using this i'd appreciate any tips.
Thanks.
Dave.
Alternative archives located at: