RE: my ver of jaws 9 is very sluggish often in word 2003, please need help

  • From: "Starrett, Kimberly A., VBAPHILSDT" <kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 06:59:51 -0400

Try a newer version of Jaws (11 or 12) since Word 2003 technically isn't
compatible with Jaws 9.

Hth,
Kim

Kimberly Starrett
Product Development
Product Support Service (Benefits Product Support)
Insurance Product Division, Product Support Team 1
Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center
Tel: 215-842-2000 x4321
Email: kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx

  _____