my ver of jaws 9 is very sluggish often in word 2003, please need help

  • From: Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws list <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 15:49:27 -0300

Hello,

My version of Jaws which is Jaws 9 is quite often quite sluggish to respond
when in word 2003.  It seems to take forever to do simple word processing tasks
in a document because of this very sluggish response performance problem of my
Jaws 9 in word 2003, is quite frustrating, need help please on how I can
hopefully majorly improve the response of Jaws when in word 2003.  Have any of
you out there had this same trouble with Jaws 9 in word 2003?  Does anyone know
if improvements have been made to Jaws 10 or Jaws 11 to make Jaws in those
versions work with a much much quicker response time in Ms-word 2003 and
eliminate the very sluggish response of Jaws in earlier versions in word 2003?
I need to use word 2003 alot on a daily basis.  Please , if anyone can make
some suggestions on how I can hopefully eliminate this very sluggish response
of Jaws in word 2003, and hopefully just the opposite, make the response of
Jaws very quick in word 2003,in my daily word processing tasks, so it is not so
frustrating and take forever to do different document editing, whether it is
download a newer Jaws version or some other solution, I would be so thankful
and would really appreciate the help to fix this problem.  Much thanks in
advance for any help with this.

All the best,

Hank W. Merchant