Re: most find dialog boxes

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:44:49 -0500

Actually I'm working with jaws 7.1 and not jaws 8. Thank you for the kind words, no hurt feelings. Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: most find dialog boxes

It's not even something for which you have to put aside time and learn how
to use the Help function, which is really, really simple and easy, and
interesting as well. No, not even that. It's fright there in stuff it's hard to miss on the FS site trumpeting with great enthusiasm and pride what's new
in Jaws 8. It's like, impossible to miss, unless no one has ever mentioned
that there's a jaws section on the FS site and that they have all these
announcements and all sorts of info there. It's just a click away, no hassle at all. The most easily Jaws-navigable Web site in the whole world. Please, not trying to be mean. Just saying these things are discoverable without it being by accident. And, to hopefully preclude the flames, let me add that I think it was lovely and generous of you to mention it in case others didn't
know, either! Honest! I'm just saying.. Okay, you see.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>