Re: microsoft word and jaws

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 20:19:31 -0400

If I am understanding you whenever you hit the backspace you get jaws saying
"blank".  This might be the version of jaws, I don't remember if this happened
with jaws 3.5.  If there is a letter does it say the letter if you hit the left
arrow?  I couldn't get the full scope of the problem with your post so if there
is more please send it along.  Judith