leaving for a while, and a request

  • From: "Charles Couey" <couey_c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braillenote List" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:07:21 -0600

I'm leaving both these lists for a while.  The traffic on both of them has been
quite busy and out of touch with my current needs and interests. I am running
Windows XP Home with JAWS 6.0.  On the BrailleNote I am running KeySoft 5.0 and
do not currently plan to upgrade to 5.1.  I have no SMA so 6.1 is out of the
question.

I wish all of you well.

I am busy with my classes and a project.  The project is the reason for the
request.

I am doing a project for seminary to reorganize the Southern Baptist Conference
of the Blind.  In order to be successful  with the project, I am looking for as
many blind Southern Baptist church members as I can find.  I would like to
communicate with you and any of your friends who are active in their church.

You can reach me as follows:

Charles Couey

BroCharles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

615-400-5207 Celular Phone

246 Thuss Avenue
Nashville, TN 37211

If you write a letter, braille is preferred.  Tapes are acceptable, but please
be sure to spell names. Typewritten or computer generated print letters are
acceptable as I do have a scanner.

E-mail is the quickest and most effective means of communication since I am
building a list in order to communicate to the group.

The Lored bless you,

Charles Couey